THE SOUP OF FOLLY

[PUZZLING THOUGHTS] For those lost in ignorance my heart often aches, but it aches even more for their unwillingness to gain the knowledge of truth. Clothed in a cloak of hate against their imaginary foe, whom they do not know in truth, but in assumptions—ancient superstitions their fathers passed down to them. Their DNA strands are tightly entwined with fears of the unknown and unexplained. These fears drive their train into a vague destination. Why can’t they let go of the soup of folly delusion has cooked for them?

[YHVH THE LORD] “I have beckoned them to My single heart and My single mind, but they chose fragments of isolated verses from the book they call My Word, yet they keep choosing but isolated verses and write their own bibles. The many confusing versions of superstitions that have been passed down to them; have sealed their minds, blinding them to the bright light of truth”

[MAN] What if there is that roaming rabid dog biting the unsuspected? What if there is the roaring lion that seeks to devour. I must defend myself and seek my shelter. Who is that lion and why does he roar? Why devour and what? These minuses in my mind; fears of the unknown and unexplained; devour me more than the brightly shining light of truth.

[THE LORD] I have sent my sons the prophets to make you forsake man’s fear producing inventions. Man intimidates for his flesh itches to subdue, to tie you up and hold you like a fly on a string. Each time he lets you fly higher he pulls the string by his prevailing desire, back and down to earth; away from heaven’s freedom. I have sent you wise men and those who inspire you with My Truth, but since you have heard something like this before; your superstitious mind pulls you back to the old frame of mind.

Pews and seats must be filled and the mammon must float upon the water. There is something of a much greater value man fears to lose—between the purity of My Truth stands a ministry with its earthly structure. That is the extent of man’s love for Me—Says the LORD.

[SCRIPTURE] [Matthew 23:34] Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city.

[TRUTH] What will you do when Satan, as if of his own accord (common theology), comes to you? Will you run to the crucified pleading and begging? Will you be declaring the power of His blood and reassure yourself that you are in Him who died for you? Will you tremble and sweat because of the alarming and wrecking havoc on your nerves thoughts? Where is the promised peace of John 14:27, which is not of this world; hence, of what world? Do you know the heavenly peace, and the way of peace?

[SCRIPTURE] [John 5:19; 30] “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner. [30] I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

How much more Satan who is under God’s strict control cannot do anything on his own? Do not fear the District Attorney, but soberly understand the prosecutor in the court of law. Be cool in this regard.

The mystery is no mystery, yet man’s hidden interest makes mysteries. Man must protect his well-developed and well-established theology and its binding ways. They can’t let go of their folly, with which they have let themselves astray; in which they seek company. They seated themselves in lofty seats subjugating others under their control with nothing else but fear of the unknown and grossly misunderstood.

Man always seeks to bind and God always seek to free, but regrettably man’s choices get in His way.

[NIGHT FELLOWSHIP] As I went to sleep I spoke with the LORD about several things, some things He told me about; as to how things will unfold and in what period of time, but about something there was silence and pause, but instead He painted a picture.

This morning I got up with this realization: early in my life I took the risky way of independence and freedom, which for some would seem impossible. I have received much grace and and also a prophetic vision. When I was just 14 the LORD said, "You will thank Me in the future" which was not so near, but more than 40 years later. He clearly told me to trust Him. From this He taught me His omniscience and sovereignty and that He holds all things under His (100%) control. Although I was still in a dualistic frame of mind He planted the seed of His oneness in me.

Today, I look at my old friends who chose man's organizations and their structures and yes... they are stuck in them, but I am totally free. My journey was harder, but I won. The LORD showed me their state for which I am sad, but I can't do anything about it because even though I can set them free, but I already know well that I would be unsuccessful.

For economical or earthly security reasons; they cannot break away. They know what state they are in, they may be a bit envious of my total freedom, but they can't afford the same. That is the source of my sadness.

[TODAY] Today my heart stopped aching just as the heart of Jesus did: after He talked so much with the pharisees there was a moment when He left them alone as blind leaders of the blind.

[Matthew 15:12-14] Then the disciples came and said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this statement?” [13] But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father did not plant shall be uprooted. [14] Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."


Leave a Reply